Why do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?
It’s very rare that anyone is adequately and fairly compensated for an injury caused by negligence without the help of a personal injury lawyer. Even a well meaning individual or a seemingly well meaning insurance company will attempt to minimize their liability and hold on to as much of their money as possible. As you’re dealing with the physical, emotional, and financial consequences of your injury, you’re operating at a reduced capacity and it’s highly unlikely that you can be your own best advocate.
The New York personal injury lawyers at Lisa Michael and Associates, P.C. are ready to assist you through the process of getting compensation for your injury. Our compassionate, zealous, dedicated professionals are waiting to discuss the specifics of your case. Call us today at (212) 776-1800 to set up your free initial consultation.
- How much time do I have to file a lawsuit if I've been injured?
- What should I do if an insurance company requests a statement or medical records?
- Am I eligible for compensation if I've been injured at my job?
- I've been offered a settlement. Should I accept it?
- When should I get a lawyer to represent me?
- What money could I recover as a settlement for a car accident?
- How will I be paid if I win my case?
- How do I know if I’ve been the victim of medical malpractice?
- What does punitive damages mean?
- What does negligence mean?
- What should I bring when I meet with a personal injury lawyer?
- Will I need to go to court?
- What does comparative negligence mean?
- What should I do if I’ve been involved in motorcycle accident?
- What if I wasn’t wearing a helmet when my motorcycle accident happened?
- How much of a settlement could I get if I win a medical malpractice suit?
- Why do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?