What should I do if I’ve been involved in motorcycle accident?
The first thing you need to be concerned with is seeking medical attention. Even if you think your injuries aren’t severe enough to warrant a visit to the emergency room or to your doctor, you need to understand that the effects of some injuries aren’t immediately apparent. A doctor will be able to insure that any injuries that occurred during your accident are properly identified and treated in order to insure that you don’t suffer more severe consequences later as a result of them overlooked. It’s also important to make sure law enforcement officers were at the scene of your accident to document it and to collect statements and contact information from anyone who may have witnessed it. This documentation may become critical if you end up pursuing a personal injury lawsuit as a result of your accident.
The professionals at Lisa Michael and Associates, P.C. are available to help guide you through the process of recovering compensation for any injuries you’ve suffered at the hands of a negligent driver. Contact our offices today at (212) 776 – 1800 for a free evaluation of your case.
- How much time do I have to file a lawsuit if I've been injured?
- What should I do if an insurance company requests a statement or medical records?
- Am I eligible for compensation if I've been injured at my job?
- I've been offered a settlement. Should I accept it?
- When should I get a lawyer to represent me?
- What money could I recover as a settlement for a car accident?
- How will I be paid if I win my case?
- How do I know if I’ve been the victim of medical malpractice?
- What does punitive damages mean?
- What does negligence mean?
- What should I bring when I meet with a personal injury lawyer?
- Will I need to go to court?
- What does comparative negligence mean?
- What should I do if I’ve been involved in motorcycle accident?
- What if I wasn’t wearing a helmet when my motorcycle accident happened?
- How much of a settlement could I get if I win a medical malpractice suit?
- Why do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?